Re: Packages file (long email) [WAS: Splitting Packages]

On Sun, Mar 31, 2002 at 12:53:38PM +0200, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto <fabbione@fabbione.net> was heard to say:
> The first thing that poped up to my eyes was the entry "Essential: yes"
> in bash
> Since there's already a priority structure why not use that? Having a
> priority

  There are 25 packages which declare "Essential: yes" in sid.

  Why change a fundamental part of the packaging system and risk
breaking things, merely to save about 350 bytes of disk space?

  Daniel

|                    Apostrophes are not a warning that a                     |
|                    word is about to end in an "s".                          |
\---- News without the $$ -- National Public Radio -- http://www.npr.org -----/