Re: What keeps noteedit out of Testing

On Sat, Mar 30, 2002 at 10:23:28AM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> What is really keeping noteedit out of Testing?  Checking
> update_excuses, I read the problem to be a missing build on ia64.  But
> noteedit is not currently in Testing.  How can there be a previous
> build of ia64 in Testing when the package have been taken away?

It's nothing to do with what version is in testing, it's to do with what
version is in unstable.

  noteedit |   1.12.3-1 |      unstable | ia64
  noteedit | 1.16.1-1.1 |      unstable | source, alpha, arm, i386, m68k, powerpc, s390, sparc

If noteedit is doomed on ia64 (and it probably is, with no lilypond),
then a bug should be filed on ftp.debian.org to remove that binary.