Re: Stupid Arithmetic Tricks

also sprach Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> [2002.03.29.0803 +0100]:
> That doesn't push me off my cloud.  Just goes to show how the American
> educational system sucks.  ;-)

almost. up until 12th grade. when it comes to college, i can hardly
imagine a developed country with a worse system than germany. and even
though largely amerocentric, the US colleges are quite excellent when
compared to the rest of the world. then again, we don't learn to add
in college ;)

because light travels faster than sound,
some people appear to be intelligent,
until you hear them speak.