Re: Mailing lists borken?

On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 11:56:05AM -0800, Philippe Troin wrote:
> It looks like someone or something has broken the mailing lists, I
> keep on receiving messages with headers merged in the body.
>
> Included is a sample of a message. Look just after X-Loop.

I am seeing the same thing here, with one minor difference:

> >From -IReturn-Receipt-To:

There is no >From quoting in the messages I received. This is nothing
big, it just means that somewhere, messages headed for you get >From
quoting, and it isn't happening list side. That piece of information
may or may not help solve the problem.