Re: ITP: imcom

This one time, at band camp, James Morrison wrote:
> Hi,
>  I don't see the point in filing a bug to wnpp just to close it in a couple

Then you misunderstand wnpp.  To misunderstand wnpp is to misunderstand the
BTS, to misunderstand the BTS is to misunderstand Debian.

Thus endeth the lesson.

jaq@spacepants.org                           http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg
I tried carbon-dating the motherboard, and found out it was likely produced
in the ancient lost city of Atlantis, which would explain why the manual is
full of pictures of fish and drowning people.
        -- K, http://www.au.vergenet.net/~conrad/text/free_hardware.html