Re: Call for votes for the debian project leader election 2002

On Wed, 27 Mar 2002 00:06:10 -0500
Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> wrote:

> One side affect of this is that if you only put a number next to one
> person's name, and leave the rest blank, your vote pretty much means
> nothing. If you want to select one person, and leave the rest equally,
> you could put a "1" for the person (or thing) you like, and mark the
> rest as "2". Which means the one option you like is more important than
> the rest, but the rest are not more important than each other.
uh... may we ignore this?:

[...]
unacceptable blank. Start with 1, don't skip any numbers, don't
repeat. To vote "no, no matter what" do not leave an option
[...]

Manoj says we may not repeat... that's not a problem for me, at
least, but may be for others

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>