note on kde3 debs

A couple of days ago, some KDE3 RC4 debs were released first to a small
group of testers, and later to #debian-devel. (Testing KDE3 when you're
charged per meg doesn't scale; I don't have the space to build here, so
I do it on a build box in the US). \ifvoid later released it to #debian,
kindly dropping the note that they were a) completely untested and b)
private.

If you haven't heard the noise on IRC, let me reiterate something:
Those debs are !!FUCKED!!.
COMPLETELY ROOTED.

a) they don't work
b) ktalkd contains a file named "usr/sbin"

Yes, I've already been flamed about this, because someone was thoughtful
enough to --force-all the whole lot. Mmm, yes.

Daniel "do I *look* like I'm uploading to unstable?" Stone

--
Daniel Stone						    <daniel@sfarc.net>
*Digital* Are there any big dangerous caps in an amp?