Re: ITP: mencal -- A menstruation calendar

23.03.2002 pisze Jeremy T. Bouse (jbouse@debian.org):

> 	Well I guess it would  be helpful for those of you still dating
> 	so you can try to gauge if she's just in a bad mood or
> 	something else...

<off-topic>
  <wearing-my-completely-unused-MD-hat>
  If this is a simple calendar that automagically calculates the
  menstruation date, it's probably quite unusable in real world (too
  much uncertainity); for those who have chosen not to use the hormonal
  contraceptives there are better methods of determining the ovulation
  date (and the ovulation is what matters, not the menstruation ;-)) --
  but all of these methods require some observation.
  </wearing-...>
</off-topic>

>       For those of us that are already married you don't need this
>       kind of assistance... You already know...

Oh, please. Marriage isn't really THAT bad. :->

best regards,
Jubal

--
[ Miros/law L Baran, baran-at-knm-org-pl, neg IQ, cert AI ] [ 0101010 is ]
[ BOF2510053411, makabra.knm.org.pl/~baran/, alchemy pany ] [ The Answer ]

      Fourth Law of Hacking: you will find the exit at the entrance.