Re: ITP: arp-fun -- ARP Spoofing utility

Robert van der Meulen dijo:
> What does this package do, that dsniff's 'arpspoof' doesn't ?

I know, but I'd like to have it in Debian for the users to be able to
choose the one the see fit, as we do in editors, window-managers...
I think you know what I mean :-)

--
 .''`.         Eating seeds as a pastime acctivity, the toxicity
: :' :           of our city, of our city - System of a down