Re: My GnuPG key

On Sat, Mar 16, 2002 at 06:43:37PM -0800, Carl B. Constantine wrote:
> I have sent my GnuPG key to keyring.debian.org and will try to remember
> to sign all my emails with it. It's now signed by another Debian
> Developer and is also available from my web page.

> I'm currently in the NM queue. I've packaged asd4.

If you're in the NM queue, then sending the key to keyring.debian.org
won't do you any good.  Keys only get into that keyring when an admin
lets them in, for good reason: a key's presence in the keyring is the
means of verifying that packages signed with the key should be allowed
into the archive.

Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer