>      |  PLEASE  |
>      |  DO NOT  |
>      | FEED THE |
>      |  TROLLS  |
>      +----------+
>          |  |
>        .\|.||/..
>
> the point's been made, why are we continuing to waste so much airtime on
> it when we have much better things to do?)

 Hi Collin,

 i think people have a need for social interaction,
 and i think allowing them a place for that is good for the project.

 as long as there is not yet a debian-coffeecorner@lists.debian.org
   the current solution is a workable workaround:
 i find it convenient to have it all in one (or a small number of)
thread(s)
   so it is easily deleted if i dont feel like it.

> Colin Watson                                  [cjwatson@flatline.org.uk]

 Trolls must be dealt with in some way.
 Are you sure there exists no species of trolls that feeding would
improve ?

 hth,

 Siward.