Re: inappropriate racist and other offensive material

On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 01:27:11PM +0100, Peter Mathiasson wrote:
> > attention to anything you install anyway. But, for the sake of forcing
> > the issue, the Debian Jr. metapackage could conflict with known
> > offensive packages. It's perfectly normal to do so. I surely wouldn't
> > give my 5 year old a subscription to a nude magazine along with his
> > Children's Book of the Month Club.
>
> But _you_ might want to have a nude magazine subscription. Preferably
> locked away somewhere (eg. chown/chmod).

Considering the likelyhood of most geeks getting laid, that's probably a
given.  ;)

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>      Intelligent backside at large

<Knghtbrd> Studies prove that research causes cancer in 43% of laboratory
           rats
<CQ> knghtbrd- yeah, but 78% of those statistics are off by 52%...