Re: inappropriate racist and other offensive material

On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 02:13:13PM +0000, Sean Neakums wrote:
> > Am I the only one who finds it odd that people are complaining about
> > offensive jokes in the BitchX package.. yet they have no problems
> > using software that has a quite obviously derogatory sexist name?
>
> Just out of curiosity: what term do you use when referring to female
> canines?

With an icon of a woman of unnatural proportion in a swimsuit as an icon?

Personally I think this whole political correctness debate is completely
ridiculous and has absolutely nothing to do with Debian development.  I
think Lazarus Long needs a new hobby.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>            No conceit in my family

<xinkeT> "Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot
         change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom
         to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they
         pissed me off."