Re: inappropriate racist and other offensive material

On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 09:19:04AM -0800, Joseph Carter wrote:
> With an icon of a woman of unnatural proportion in a swimsuit as an
> icon?

Ooh, where, where?  I always used bitchx in text mode and refused to use
the nasty (offensive, even ;-) ) codepage 437 font.

Nowadays I use epic4-script-light.  Bring on the witch hunt!  I'm sure
this script is offensive to those who prefer darkness.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |           //     // //  /     /