Re: inappropriate racist and other offensive material

>>"Timothy" == Timothy R Butler <tbutler@uninetsolutions.com> writes:

 Timothy>   Perhaps, but please go into your library and tell me how
 Timothy> many racist books are in there. I would be more than willing
 Timothy> to bet that your average library does not go out of it's way
 Timothy> to include offensive books.

	Where do I start? Tom Saywer, Huckelberry Finn, Uncle Tom's
 Cabin, any book on the glories of the wild wild west and the native
 savages, Gone with the wind, Quentin Durward, Ivanhoe (anti-semitic),
 Shakespeare (also anti semitic, really -- pound of flesh and all),
 books on cooking beef (killing and butchering and savouring the
 sacred mother cow!! -- not racist, but certainly offensive).

	You live on this planet. Things are offensive. Get over it.

	manoj
--
 life, n.: That brief interlude between nothingness and eternity.