Re: inappropriate racist and other offensive material

* Reagan Blundell (reagan@whatever.net.au) wrote :

> Am I the only one who finds it odd that people are complaining about
> offensive jokes in the BitchX package.. yet they have no problems
> using software that has a quite obviously derogatory sexist name?

1 definition found

>From WordNet (r) 1.7 [wn]:

  bitch
       n 1: (slang) an unpleasant difficulty; "this problem is a real
            bitch"
       2: a woman who is thoroughly disliked; "she said her son
          thought Hilary was a bitch" [syn: {cunt}]
       3: informal terms for objecting; "I have a gripe about the
          service here" [syn: {gripe}, {kick}, {beef}, {squawk}]
       4: female of any member of the dog family
       v : say mean things [syn: {backbite}]

"obviously derogatory sexist name?"
-Thom