Re: inappropriate racist and other offensive material

Question.  Who determins what should and shouldn't be?  Who is "right"?
If I don't find something offensive should everyone just ignore it?  If
someone else finds it offensive am I wrong?  Maybe I'm not sensitive
enough, maybe they're too sensitive, maybe it's not worth worryiing
about.  Maybe you should uninstall the program and write the auther a
nasty letter.

I personally find redneck jokes great.  I'm from the south, born and
raised and I REALLY don't ever want to see my family tree.

I love good inbred jokes about the south.  Heck, my mom and dad are
related a couple branches up.  My wife and I are also (we found out
after the marriage).  Luckily my mom was adopted to there's no danger to
my kids, but I still find the jokes funny.  I take them as jokes not
insults.  If I find it insulting I ignore it or give the author direct
crap.

When I find something offensive, I go after the author who's
responsible.

Thus spake Lazarus Long (lazarus@overdue.ddts.net):

> On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 12:47:25AM -0700, Adam Conrad wrote:
>  >

:wq!
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER: