Re: docbook-xsl and docbook-xsl-stylesheets?

Package: ftp.debian.org
Version: N/A (Reported: 20020310)
Subject: ftp.debian.org: Please remove docbook-xsl-stylesheets

On Sun, Mar 10, 2002 at 09:47:41PM +0000, Ross Burton wrote:
> Am I missing something, or are there two packages providing the DocBook
> XSL stylesheets -- docbook-xsl and docbook-xsl-stylesheets?
>
> Was this a simple package rename, or am I going mad? :)

You are going mad.

As it happens, the package was renamed quite some time ago.  It seems as
if the maintainer sortof botched it and didn't get the other one removed
from the archive.  docbook-xsl is the correct package:

Package: docbook-xsl
Version: 1.45-1

Package: docbook-xsl-stylesheets
Version: 1.40-1

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>             Sooner or later, BOOM!

<Mercury> <CJ|BiZKiT-0-> i can upload to linux server tho
<Mercury> <CJ|BiZKiT-0-> i got a shell account on one
<Mercury> <Mercury> Whats it running?
<Mercury> <CJ|BiZKiT-0-> umm
<Mercury> <CJ|BiZKiT-0-> apache i think
<Mercury> Help, please help..