xconq [was: Security patch]

Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org> writes:

> Hello,
>
> while sitting at the Linux-Tag in Chemnitz I'm trying to build
> xconq packages for version 7.4.1.  Please send me any security relevant
> information (patches or URLs to patches).
>
> I do the packaging stuff from scratch using
>
>      ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/xconq/xconq-7.4.1.tar.gz

Maybe I should have sent you a mail non that, but Timo Benk, now in
the NM queue, has made packages of xconq 7.4.1 and I sponsored
them. They are right now in incoming, but should hit the archive soon,
and hopefully soon enough for woody.

Note that I have Cc'd debian-devel, to make sure there isn't any more
duplicationof effort.

Please everybody who has interest in xconq, please test the new
packages, either from incoming or when in the archive. This is
important, since this is a new upstream version and we should make
sure there are no RC bugs in the new packages when woody ships.

The packages are: xconq-common, xconq-doc, xconq.

Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | Dru@ICQ        | 118634484@ICQ | a.rottmann@gmx.at
Georg-Rendlweg 28        | A-5111 B� | Austria       | Europe