Microsoft SPAM!!! Complain at magazines ;)

Did you check that domain? bcentral.com is MICROSOFT.
ListBuilder is a Microsoft Product. See ListBuilder.com

You might want to forward the mail to the press. If lot's of people do,
they'll maybe make a story of it.

I forwarded mine to Heise.de, a well known computer magazine publisher.
newstips@heise.de is the address.
Please don't flood them, they're doing a great job and do report a lot
about linux and security. my favourite newsticker.

The webpage reads itself like all these spam-software-spams...
----
Reduce marketing costs
[0]
Reduce marketing costs by up to 90% when you use e-mail to announce new
products and special offers.
[0]
Increase response rates by up to 66% using colorful, engaging HTML
newsletters.
[0]
Deliver your news and offers to customers quickly and reliably.
----

Greetings,
Erich