Re: If you care about debian's security read this

Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
> kov     ALL = (root) NOPASSWD: /usr/sbin/chroot, /usr/sbin/pbuilder, /usr/lib/gnome-sudo/gnome-sudo-helper, PASSWD: /usr/bin/apt-get

My lord that's disgusting. Why not just start up X as root and run gnome
as root if they want to emulate windows to such a degree.

I hope that the package does not add this line to the sudoers file for
you? Does its documentation ask you to put that line in including the
braindead NOPASSWORD part?

see shy jo