Re: [2002-03-03] Release Status Update

On Sun, Mar 03, 2002 at 01:32:45AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:

> Tomorrow, or in the very near future, most of the following packages
> will be dropped from testing due to release-critical bugs of one type
> or another.

>         cdebconf

FWIW, there's been an upload of cdebconf that fixes the one RC bug.
Shows up oddly on the BTS webpages ('pending' seems to take precedence
over 'fixed'), but it's there nevertheless.  If this package is removed,
will it automatically be re-added to testing when its 10-day quarantine
is up?  Timidity seems to be in the same boat, from what I can see.

Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer