Re: feedback wanted alternative Debian installation system

> It sure is very nice to have these powerful Progeny tools like
> autoinstall and piggy in Debian Main now.

I.e. the installer piggyback on the second cd? ;)

The netinst CD has already multiple boot-floppies on the same CDs, so
there probably is no need for that (except maybe some systems can only
deal with the first floppy-image on the cd? - and i fear the
floppy-selector cannot be modified...)

We could also make an addon-CD, too.
There's nothing wrong with releasing an update CD, let's say a few
month's after woody's relase containing updates and maybe the progeny
installer, maybe mozilla 1.0 final, gnome 2 final.
Sounds good to me.

Greetings,
Erich