php vulnerability

Hello,

I just got an email from our central computing center, that our web servers
run a version of apache/php which is vulnerable. Usually Debian is very good
on security issues and I thought Debian might have patched our system and the
computer center has only scanned the software version. But I did not see any
security update on php in Debian.

I checked lwn.net and found that redhat, suse, and mandrake have made
available security patches. I am wondering, if Debian is not vulnerable, if
the patch is very closed to be release, or if we have to enable the described
work arounds.

Reference: http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/55/24248.html

Thanks.

Rainer.