Request for NMUs

I have created patches for two packages I would like to see in Woody. For one
reason or another I have not been able to get any response from the
respective maintainers. As I am not a Debian developer at the present time, I
would like to request that someone who is looks into NMUing the packages
concerned.

solid-pop3d:

I have emailed the maintainer several times but had no response for around 1
week. The RC bug filed against it has been open for 24 days. The bug
(#132207) is a quite simple packaging bug and not a major change. I have
attached a patch to the report.

blitz++:

Likewise I have had no response from the maintainer. The fix is very small
indeed (#134512).

Thanks,