Re: Debconf 2?

On Thu, 2002-02-28 at 03:47, Russell Coker wrote:
> Could you try to make it as close as possible to OLS, if there was 1 week
> between them then it would be possible to do tourist stuff in Canada for that
> time.  Otherwise I won't be there (and the same probably applies to other
> people too).

"I'm" going to try. (I say "I'm" because I'm not actually doing any of
the legwork on this particular bit; Alex Anglin <alex@yucc.yorku.ca> is,
and has been, the man doing most of the actual Debconf organizational
work at York up to this point.) One option is having it slightly overlap
with OLS; say the 28-30 July, or maybe a tiny bit later. In any case,
the actual logistics of it are being arranged by Alex, and they're
contingent upon Hospitality York's availability.

--
Joe Drew <hoserhead@woot.net> <drew@debian.org>

Please encrypt email sent to me.