Re: changing info on ITP

Leo Costela <costelaaa@ig.com.br> writes:

> the upstream Ickle author and both agreed that I give it a shot, now,
> how can I change the ITP to indicate that I'll be packaging it? or at
> least NMU'ing it?

The times I have been involved in changing maintainer for a package
while it was still in ITP-state we just closed the wnpp-bug and
reopened it with the new maintainer as owner.

Sending the following to the BTS-mailserver should work.

close XXXXXX
reopen XXXXXX !

--
Emacs er det eneste moderne styresystem der ikke er multitrådet.