Re: packages tasksel expects to find in woody, that arn't there

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 11:13:18PM -0800, ben wrote:
> i am not, at all, given, as previous posts can prove, to exerting
> undue pressure on any of the maintainers. neither is my object in this
> post to do such, but your post, here, right now, seems decidedly
> unfair, given my experience of your negligence, at that time, to
> adequately acknowledge fairly posted queries about the stability of a
> considerably more important aspect of debian functionality than the
> kde metapackage. if this response seems, to you, to be inappropriate
> or unfair, feel free to correct me.

Joey has been doing a consistently fantastic job of practically
everything in Debian he lays his hands on for the last several years.
Just because his response to a single question of yours - especially one
which, as far as I can see, you must have pestered him about directly
rather than using the bug tracking system - wasn't what you demanded
does *not* mean you should be wasting everybody's time by flaming
someone who is trying to significantly improve the quality of the
release.

Please take this somewhere else.