Re: security issue with mutt / vim

On 26/02/02 at 11:27:05, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
> > > And what if you don't manually secure things -- read: enable filetype
> > > plugins (whatever that may be), or is that done by default?
> > They are enabled by default.
> Yes, but everybody I know disables them manually, because
> they are fscking annoying

Then the people you know are not a representative set of vim users. Many
people love ftplugins. Actually, everybody I know has them enabled.
(Probably not too representative either.)

I can't see anything annoying about them, perhaps you are talking about
the automatic indentation?  This is sometimes getting in my way. (When
faced with the choice of switching ftindent off or accepting it, I
usually succumb.)

Bye,
    Mike

--