Re: organisation of our metadata

On Sat, 23 Feb 2002 06:27:52 -0600 (CST)
"Adam Heath" <doogie@debian.org> wrote:

> I will NOT respond to this, until you learn to form mail correctly.

Please dont feel compelled to respond to any of my mail, i dont demand
anything of anyone, only respond if you want to.

That said, i did apolagise for not wrapping my original message, i dont
know what happen in the last email, it appears sylpheed lost its 'newline'
characters..i have no idea why. If anyone has any hints on how sylpheed
should be configured, then ill gladly take advice.

The last thing i wanted to do was lose the meaning of the _message_ to the
formatting, or get into a stupid pointless thread such as this one that
you have started.

I hope you can eventually comprehend my response as i believe it should
explain most of the questions in your initial response.

I look forward to your CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, if you think you have it in
you.

Glenn