Re: Proposal to help Debian release on time

On Sat, Feb 23, 2002 at 12:28:38PM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> Jeroen Dekkers <jeroen@dekkers.cx> cum veritate scripsit:
> > On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 07:40:17PM -0300, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
> > I actually didn't want to discuss about it before woody is released,
> > but now you're asking me what to think, I feel I've to answer your
> > question. But it's your fault we are discussing about this issue
> > *again*! :)
> You've misread his mail.

No, he asked "what do you think is still missing?"

> He's asking you to do some real work, instead of
> stating whatever blurb you want to say.

He said that *too*. But we both agreed the real work should be done
after the woody release.

> Most of the things you are talking about are already implemented.

I already said in the mail that it's likely that some things are
already implemented. But there are still things missing and the
things already implemented can be improved IMHO.

I'm pretty new to Debian and I never said that I know everything about
Debian. I'm also far from perfect so it's like that I make a lot of
mistaked and that I don't know a lot of things. Always feel free to
correct me. What specific things are already implemented?

Jeroen Dekkers
Jabber supporter - http://www.jabber.org Jabber ID: jdekkers@jabber.org
Debian GNU supporter - http://www.debian.org http://www.gnu.org
IRC: jeroen@openprojects