Re: counterproposal: was Re: Proposal to help Debian release on time

On Sat, 23 Feb 2002 03:39, John Galt wrote:
> I'll tell you what you can do for Debian that'd be much more useful than
> these suggestions: tell your POP host to quit sending messages like:

> From: spam_filter@linuxfreemail.com

I agree.

In fact I consider linuxfreemail.com to be a rogue provider after my
postmaster message complaining about their virus-spam bounced.  So I
configure all mail servers I setup to reject all mail from their domain.

Rob, don't bother replying to this message.  Your reply would just go to the
same place that all other crap from linuxfreemail goes.