Re: should a postinst script create config files?

>  Maik> is it a good way to create config files with postinst scripts?
>  Maik> I think creating files in that way is very dirty and we should try to
>  Maik> avoid that. They should be shipped as _real_ config files in a deb
>  Maik> package.
>
> 	Does this meet the requirements?

If I understand your program it could add administrator changes to
conffiles, but that is not what i meen. I want to get the changes the
package maintainer make in his postinst script.

--
Maik Busch                  -o)              maik.busch@web.de
Oldenburger Str.28           /\              +49/30/39494219   (home  )