Re: segfault with mozilla in debian unstable

El Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 04:12:11PM -0500, Ed Sweetman escribía:

> Got this and mozilla will no longer run since.   Just wondering if
> anyone else is having issues with mozilla in unstable.
>
> version : Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.8)
> Gecko/20020214, build 2002021422

> [Switching to Thread 1024 (LWP 745)]
> 0x40bd4d37 in NSGetModule () from
> /usr/lib/mozilla/components/libgkcontent.so

  Yes, I have suffered from just the same this morning. I was wondering
 what could happened, as nobody else suffered about that. I tried
 purging and reinstalling, but that didn't worked. So I downgraded to
 woody, installing that package by hand. But now, when I read your mail,
 I reinstalled it again to recheck it and send a bug report, and it has
 worked now... so I'm now completly lost.

  Try purging, installing woody's version, running it and reinstalling
 sid's one again, and let's see what happens. And submit here what do
 you see, so I can discard filling a bug.

  I have not rebooted the box in the meanwhile (it has a 20 days uptime
 now)

  Really a weird thing.

  Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo
    jsogo@debian.org