Re: Debian is slower than time (was: adrian's 2.4.x packages)

On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 10:11:39PM -0500, Brian White wrote:
> As long as we say, "oh it's all right... just do it whenever you feel
> like it", then that is what Debian will be: we get things done... umm...
> whenever.  I try to tell people how great the Debian distribution is,
> but when I'm forced to mention that the last stable release is 2 years
> old it looses some of its luster.

I've always seen that as a plus. Great for servers, no?
And if you want an up to date workstation just run testing/unstable and
you are way ahead of any other dist.

--
Peter Mathiasson                   | GPG Fingerprint:
E-Mail: peter(at)mathiasson(dot)nu |  A9A7 F8F6 9821 F415 B066