Re: [2002-02-16] Release Status Update

> testing, anyway). What this means, is that if packages you're interested
> in have accumulated RC bugs (ie serious, grave or critical) you've almost
> run out of time to get them fixed if you want them released.

Has anyone made a more streamlined script to see bugs for packages
installed on you own system?

$ dpkg --get-selections | grep "\sinstall$" | cut -d" " -f1 | BROWSER="links -dump" xargs -n1 bts bugs

Is probally not the most readable way to get bugs you're interested in
and is able to fix.

I guess you could make a much better way with the debianbts.py module
from reportbug, but I don't write python. (I could learn it, but not
now)

--
Når folk spørger mig, om jeg er nørd, bliver jeg altid ilde til mode
og svarer lidt undskyldende: "Nej, jeg bruger RedHat".