Re: BTS

On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 02:49:58PM +0000, Jules Bean wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 03:15:07PM +0100, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
> > Is it ok to use the Debian BTS for corporate use? And if yes, where
> > can i find all the relevant parts?
>
> Yes, it's GPLed.
>
> (As if we'd use a bug tracker that wasn't DFSG-free!)

Why wouldn't we?  murphy runs qmail and some people in this project are
damn proud of it.  Why would we want to endorse that crap called "Free
Software"?  It's not good enough for Real World Use, after all.

If you disagree with the above sentiments, take it up with the cabal.
However, don't expect them to budge.  They stick with qmail for the same
reasons we had a statically linked a.out exim running on one of the
project machines for several years after we dropped libc4 from our
distribution.  Some people just refuse to move.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      When dogma enters the brain, all
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      intellectual activity ceases.