Re: BTS

On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 02:49:58PM +0000, Jules Bean wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 03:15:07PM +0100, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
> > Is it ok to use the Debian BTS for corporate use? And if yes, where
> > can i find all the relevant parts?
> Yes, it's GPLed.
> (As if we'd use a bug tracker that wasn't DFSG-free!)
> It has a home page at:
> http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~ian/debbugs/
> ..but I think the version we use in debian is forked from that, and I
> don't know if it has a canonical URL.  I'm sure it's available
> somehow..

The debbugs package exists, and possibly works, but the version we
use has diverged horribly from that. The current source is in CVS on
cvs.debian.org, :pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debbugs, module
"source". You will probably need to poke around in /etc/debbugs and
/org/bugs.debian.org on master to get a feel for how to set it up. :-/

Cheers,
aj

We came. We Saw. We Conferenced. http://linux.conf.au/

  ``Debian: giving you the power to shoot yourself in each
       toe individually.'' -- with kudos to Greg Lehey