Debian and Lua

Hi,

I am currently engaged in sorting out a sensible Lua world for Debian.

I am interested in developers who like Lua (A programming language) or whose
packages use Lua to talk with me about how to get Lua right for Debian.

http://lua.digital-scurf.org/

contains a bit of a plan, some draft policy (since we'll need to package lua
extensions etc) and some initial packages (currently just a plain lua 4.0
pack)

Comments, ideas etc will be gratefully received as I really do need to get
this /right/.

Thanks

Daniel

--
Daniel Silverstone                               http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler          Digital-Scurf Unlimited