Re: SPAM vs. open list

Julian>
Julian> Ean Schuessler wrote:
>> (At the very least we could write a script that sends non-subscribers
>> back a usage agreement and holds their mail until they send back an
>> affirmation to our usage policy. This would help us from a legal
>> perspective as well.)
Julian>
Julian> Suggestion: "non-subscribers" should be "email addresses which are not
Julian> subscribed to *ANY* Debian list".  That might well reduce the number
Julian> of unrecognised emails on lists such as -devel.

May be it will be better just to set something like X-non-subscriber:
header?

I, and possibly many others, write to mailing lists not from the email
address I am subscribed from.

--
Alexander Kotelnikov
Saint-Petersburg, Russia