Re: Proposed New Incoming System

Hmm, in general this looks great, and the only thing that'd make it
better would be if dinstall happened twice a day. :-)

(I'm only half kidding here. Dinstall is debian's metronome, ticking off
the days, and I really wonder what the effects of speeding that beat up
would be, besides the obvious mirror hit.)

Ben Collins wrote:
> >  package is accessible by ordinary means (I understand the rationale
> >  behind closing bugs when packages are accepted, since they are then
> >  available publicly, albeit from an unusual location unlikely to be in
> >  sources.list).
>
> I think James outlined the reasons for this. Sounds perfectly safe to
> me.

It'll also be accessible from the install/ directory on
incoming.debian.org, according to James's mail. Maybe the bug closing
message can mention where to grab it.

--
see shy jo