Re: Madison on pandora

Tille, Andreas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> pandora:~> man madison
> man: warning: /usr/share/man/man1/ctags.1emacs19.gz is a dangling symlink
> man: can't open /usr/share/man/man1/ctags.1emacs19: No such file or directory
> man: warning: /usr/share/man/man1/ctags.1emacs19.gz: bad symlink or ROFF `.so' request
> No manual entry for madison
>
> Well, I could use the manual for madison on auric, but its not really
> nice.

There is none.  Just call it with the exact package name as argument.
Or add -h for a help page

If you need substring searches, try ~joey/bin/elmo one day, it also
provides a -h switch for those who don't grok it.

> PS: What would be the best address for those reports.  I doubt that
>     debian-devel is a good place but I did not know a better one.

Check out cvs.debian.org:/cvs/dak/dak and provide a clean patch to
the authors.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The MS-DOS filesystem is nice for removable media.  -- H. Peter Anvin