Madison on pandora

Hello,

pandora:~> man madison
man: warning: /usr/share/man/man1/ctags.1emacs19.gz is a dangling symlink
man: can't open /usr/share/man/man1/ctags.1emacs19: No such file or directory
man: warning: /usr/share/man/man1/ctags.1emacs19.gz: bad symlink or ROFF `.so' request
No manual entry for madison

Well, I could use the manual for madison on auric, but its not really
nice.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

PS: What would be the best address for those reports.  I doubt that
    debian-devel is a good place but I did not know a better one.