Re: Building GMT - could somebody verify this problem?

On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 07:41:53PM +0100, Torsten Landschoff wrote:

> > >   132135 [       ] gmt: Files in etc not marked as conffiles
> >
> > Easily done. Don't know why I missed those. Will fix when getting
> > back from uni.
>
> Fuck. Does not build anymore, the configure test for a bad sincos
> function fails. Could somebody check if that is the case on his
> system as well? Because, what is most interesting: If I run exactly
> the same test with exactly the same compiler options manually it
> works just fine.

Similar effect here - I have tried building it on a mipsel box (current
unstable). The conftest binary built by configure hangs infinitely (I
have killed it after six minutes - that should be way enough time for
a simple mathematical operation...). If I compile conftest.c manually
with "gcc -o conftest -g -O2  -s -Wl,-rpath,$(libdir) conftest.c -lm"
it works here also.

Regards,
Karsten
--