Re: Gnorba files in /etc are conffile? (was: bubblemon: Files in etc not marked as conffiles)

On Thu, 2002-02-07 at 15:14, Bernd Eckenfels wrote:
> Does that mean I should mark the Corba cinfig file as conffile or does that
> mean corba is looking for it's ressources in the wrong place?

The .gnorba files just specify a mapping from an object name to an
executable.  This is something that a user could legitimately want to
customize, I think.  So, I'd just tag it as a conffile and be done with
it.

More gnorba info, if you're curious:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/guides/corba/html/corba-gnome-gnorba.html