Re: Upstream debian/ directory

This one time, at band camp, Colin Watson wrote:
>I find it a pain and wish upstreams wouldn't do it. The usual problem
>that results is that they have files in debian/ that I want to remove,
>but find I can't because you can't remove files in the Debian diff.

One can remove files from within debian/rules, which gets patched by the
 diff.

--
jaq@spacepants.org                           http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg

The software is accompanied by a note warning that "this release does
not include anything of use to end users," which at least makes it
consistent with all the previous versions of GNOME Desktop we've used.
        -- The Register, http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/4/22025.html