New modem driver

Sorry for writing to debian devel but I don't know what other mailing
list...
I saw Conexant (Rockwell) released drivers for HSF modem based on their
chip (PCI modems).
It seems that drivers are in form of source code and they are partially
distribuited partially under BSD like license and part under GPL.
I don't know exactly terms of license, but I'm writing to advise, if
someone is interesting to include in next Debian Stable (in kernel or as a
package).
The address for disclamer is
http://www.conexant.com/customer/md_driverassistance.html

Please, don't CC, I'm writing only for knowledge.
Thank all you for your work, I hope Debian 3.0 wiil go out soon.

 Beppe