Re: why does my bugreport go to unknown-package@qa.debian.org ?

On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 07:24:56AM +0100, Ralf Treinen wrote:
> I sent a bug report against the package ocaml-native-compilers
> (# 132491) and received as reply from the BTS that it was forwarded
> to unknown-package@qa.debian.org. Furthermore, the BTS web page
> of #132491 says that source package and maintainer are unknown.
>
> However, the package is well sitting in sid :

No, it's only in incoming:

  [cjwatson@auric ~]$ locate ocaml-native-compilers
  /org/ftp.debian.org/incoming/ocaml-native-compilers_3.04-5_i386.deb
  [cjwatson@auric ~]$

Also, sometimes bug reports against packages that were just newly
installed into unstable today will go to unknown-package, as the BTS'
Maintainers file takes a little while to update.