Re: interesting times installing 2.4.17 in Woody...

Zephaniah E. Hull wrote:
> I've been on the edge of putting it in optional for a while now, if the
> general consensus is that it should not be standard then my next upload
> (which should fix the current big bugs, though they are VERY much kernel
> bugs as well.).

There's still room to make a task pull it in, if we can pinpoint a good
task to put it in. The closest existing task is unix-server, but it's
not _quite_ the right place. Still, I don't think we'll get any more
upset users leaving it out of standard than we did not installing
standard at all in potato!

(This probably goes without saying, but remember that you have to get
the ftpadmins to change your overrides too..)

--
see shy jo