Re: Subversion - the followup project to CVS - what about Arch?

On Sun, Feb 03, 2002 at 08:09:16PM -0800, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
> > I have seen a similar program to Subversion and CVS called Arch [1].
> > Has anyone tried it yet?  I noticed it is also becoming a debian
> > package [2].
package should show up in unstable soon,
i'm only waiting for upstream to decide about it's name.
there are chances that arch will be renamed due to name
clash with /bin/arch

> I went to try it and the upstream had pulled the source for a security
> flaw.  I am sure it is fixed and the upstream was prompt in dealing
> with it.
yes, it is already fixed

--
CU,		  / Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen, Germany
Martin Waitz	//  [Tali on IRCnet]  [tali.home.pages.de] _________